About Me

Monday, March 28, 2016

Beachbody Coaching Backstage Pass: Day 1




Today my team kicked off a backstage pass to learning about Beachbody coaching. I loved the first post, which simply asked everyone to tell us a little more about themselves. This business is all about relationships and it's important to get to know each other! I went ahead and answered the questions myself and I realized that the reasons I'm excited about coaching and also what some of my initial fears were might be the same as someone else's. Here's a little sneak peak into my thought process on coaching:

Your name: Abba daba doo… just kidding it’s Abby.

A little about home life (married, kids, pets, etc): I’ve been married to Pat for less than 3 years (I have an easy way to remember… Jack was 6 months old when we got married!) My boys are 3 and 2. We do have a dog (Zion) but luckily my dad walks him almost every day for us!

Do you work full time and if yes, do you love what you do? I work full time selling IT research. I'm very lucky that I do like what I do, but I do NOT like being away from the family so much. I’m working towards being a WFH mom instead of a commute 2 hours a day mom.

What about coaching excites you? Coaching has helped me in so many ways. Running challenge groups and being the person that people look to for inspiration has helped me stay accountable to my own journey. I’m also MUCH more positive. Coaching is all about being the best version of yourself. And, I’m setting a good example for everyone in my family. My husband is struggling to allow himself the time to workout. He sees me working out and I think that gives him “permission” to do the same for himself.

The other side that really interests me is the income potential. I've maxed out on earning potential at my current job. This is not a get rich quick business... it's something you need to go in to knowing you'll be around in a couple of years. Considering the extremely low risk of $15 / month to be a coach I can definitely agree to staying on board for the long term! Plus, I'm making money and I've seen my income increase each month. Income in residual which means that the work you do today will continue to pay off and grow like a ramp up. Conversely, in my day to day sales job I work towards quarterly and yearly quotas. Each year on January 1st my year "starts over" which means I start from scratch. The difference with Beachbody is that the work I do today will continue to pay off years from now.

In what other business can you be the best version of yourself, help others, and enable yourself to stay at home with your kids? 

What about coaching makes you skeptical? It’s easy to get caught up in all the negative reviews online. I had to figure out for myself what is a pyramid scheme to prove to myself that this isn’t one. I think the hardest part was just getting over the “what other people might think." Then I started to be look around and I found that many of my friends have successful social media and direct marketing businesses. That helped me overcome some of my fears. Now I don’t look back!  

If you like what you see, follow me at Get Rockin' Fit - Abigail Porter Coyle!

No comments:

Post a Comment