About Me

Thursday, March 3, 2016

About Me!

Heyo!

You may have stumbled across my blog randomly SO I wanted to give you a little more info on WHO I AM.

Firstly, I am a wife to an incredible man named Pat and a mama to two boys under 3 years old, Jack & Bo (the crime fighting duo).

Before I was a mom I lived the life of freedom! I’m from Boston and have lived in Jackson Hole Wyoming, Denver, and Boulder. I got to workout whenever I wanted, I completed the Arizona Ironman in 2010, and skied best mountains in the world!

All the while my clock was ticking and I got supremely lucky to find my hubby! Our love story was fast and furious and within a year of meeting we found our little Jack was in the making! In January 2013, out came our little love, along with an additional 50 lbs on my bod! Oopsies, then we got pregnant again when Jack was only 5 months old with Bo J Again, the weight piled on.

After two back to back pregnancies I realized my entire body, lifestyle, and mind had shifted. I was weak sauce. Not only that, I was working full time, chasing around my boys (or should I say, picking up the spaghetti off the floor!), and commuting into Boston an hour each way. I wanted to get back in shape but I always thought that I had to run, bike, or swim for hours to get there! Given my new life, that just wasn’t going to work for me.


I slowly ramped up my running again to 7 miles. This was a huge victory considering I spent a full year only running 1-2 miles at a time (a far cry from my former Ironman ability). I was pumped! But wait, here I was running but I wasn’t losing the weight!! I just couldn’t figure out how to get in shape.

 Then, I discovered 21 Day Fix and Beachbody – a health a fitness program that fit in MY schedule. I lost 15 pounds in two months, gained a whole lot of confidence, and stopped eating those dang mints at work!

I felt so strongly about sharing what I learned that I started Team Rockin' Fit and now I'm a coach that helps other busy moms, pregnant ladies, and gents lose their "baby weight." The crazy side bene is that my team actually helps ME stay the course too!

My mantra is balance – family, work, health. I’m striving towards my best yet and also talking to people who are where I was and helping them re-gain control of their health, fitness, and financial well-being. I specifically love helping other people who are stuck in a rut or simply lost in the day-to-day of being a new parent and just plain busy!

IT IS MY MISSION to help people see their potential AND LIVE IT!!!!

If you connect with me and my message PLEASE reach out! I would LOVE to connect and learn more about YOU!!!!!

PLEASE feel free to send me a friend request, click "FOLLOW"
https://www.facebook.com/abigailportercoyle or send me a private message.

Believe, because what you dream is possible!

- Abby

**If you are interested in finding out more about my health and fitness challenges or joining my team just shoot me a private message!

No comments:

Post a Comment